WHICH PLANT IS CONSIDERED THE SYMBOL OF BULGARIA?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which Bulgarian city has a Roman-era stadium in its centre?
2. Bulgaria has significant depots of...
3. Bulgarians believe which dish cures hangovers?
A. Shopska salad
B. Tarator cold soup
C. Tripe soup
4. Which part of Bulgaria has harsher winters?
A. The Danubian Plain
B. The Thracian Plain
C. The Struma Valley
5. Bulgarians celebrate which December feast with lean food?
A. St Nicholas Day
B. Christmas Eve
C. Boxing Day
6. In 1992, 1994 and 2014, Bulgaria applied to be...
A. The seat of the UN
B. The seat of UNESCO
C. The host of the Winter Olympics
7. Which of these cities has an international airport?
B. Veliko Tarnovo
8. Which plant is considered the symbol of Bulgaria?
B. Oil-bearing rose
9. Bulgaria joined the EU on 1 January...
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – B; 3. – C; 4. – A; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – A; 8. – B; 9. – C.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg