SOFIA BECAME BULGARIA'S CAPITAL IN...
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. What cocktail is a must at a Bulgarian beach?
A. Mint liquor with Sprite
2. Bulgaria's only oil refinery is nearby...
3. Bulgaria sent more men or women to the Tokyo Olympics?
C. Equal number
4. Which poisonous snake species live in Bulgaria?
A. Viper and cobra
B. Adder and rattlesnake
C. Viper and adder
5. Which of these cities is in the Rhodope?
B. Veliko Tarnovo
6. Sofia became Bulgaria's capital in...
7. With cucumber and yoghurt you can make...
A. Shopska salad
B. Stuffed vine leaves
C. Tarator cold soup
8. Who is depicted on the 1 lev coin?
A. St Ivan of Rila
B. Khan Krum
C. Boyko Borisov
9. Which river passes by Plovdiv?
A. The Mesta
B. The Maritsa
C. The Iskar
The correct answers:
1. - A; 2. - C; 3. - B; 4. - C; 5. - C; 6. - B; 7. - C; 8. - A; 9. - B.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg