FOR REVIVAL PERIOD ARCHITECTURE, YOU GO TO...
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. Which of these is a seaside resort?
A. Sunny Beach
2. Which town is named after a medieval ruler?
B. Gotse Delchev
3. Which of these is a UNESCO Intangible Heritage-listed?
A. Nestinari fire dances
B. Graduation parties
C. Bulgarian driving
4. For Revival Period architecture, you go to...
C. Kurtovo Konare
5. And for Roman heritage, you visit...
6. What is a popular food in summer?
A. Stuffed carp
B. Tarator cold soup
C. Roast lamb
7. Where are the Seven Lakes?
A. In the Stara Planina
B. In the Pirin
C. In the Rila
8. Which is famed for its clocktower?
9. Bulgarians use which alphabet?
The correct answers:
1. - A; 2. - C; 3. - A; 4. - A; 5. - A; 6. - B; 7. - C; 8. - B; 9. - C.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg