WHICH IS BULGARIA'S SMALLEST TOWN?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. The red-and-white threads Bulgarians put round their wrists on 1 March are called...
2. The River Maritsa flows through...
3. Which is Bulgaria's smallest town?
A. Malko Tarnovo
4. What happened on 3 March 1878?
A. Bulgaria was liberated from the Ottomans
B. The first Bulgarian Constitution was adopted
C. Sofia became the capital
5. Which city is a centre of coal mining?
A. Stara Zagora
6. What is the largest wild mammal in Bulgaria?
B. Brown bear
7. Which mountain is a national park?
A. The Sredna Gora
B. The Sakar
C. The Rila
8. The current government is a coalition of how many parties?
9. You cannot make banitsa without...
A. White cheese
The correct answers to the questions:
1. - B; 2. - C; 3. - B; 4. - A; 5. - A; 6. - B; 7. - C; 8. - C; 9. - A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg