WHERE IS THE STUDEN KLADENETS RESERVOIR?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. What does a traditional Bulgarian Christmas meal include?
2. For Alpine scenery you go to...
A. The Dobrudzha
B. The Black Sea coast
C. The Pirin
3. And for enjoying hot mineral springs, you visit...
4. Which town is an example of Communist urban planning?
5. Where is the Studen Kladenets reservoir?
A. Near Sofia
B. In the Rhodope
C. In the Stara Planina
6. In Bulgaria, which cars are marked with an У?
B. Police cars
C. Learners cars
7. Bulgaria's longest border is with...
8. What was Sofia's ancient name?
9. Who is on the 1 lev coin?
A. St Ivan of Rila
B. Georgi Dimitrov
C. King Simeon I
The correct answers:
1. – B; 2. – C; 3. – A; 4. – A; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – C; 8. – A; 9. – A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg