NEAR WHICH TOWN IS THE SECOND BULGARIA-ROMANIA BRIDGE OVER THE DANUBE BEING BUILT?
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our quiz to doublecheck...
1. Which is the largest bay in Bulgaria?
A. Burgas Bay
B. Varna Bay
C. Rayski, or Paradise, Bay; near Sozopol
2. Near which town is the second Bulgaria-Romania bridge over the Danube being built?
3. Which of the following is the name of both a neighbourhood in central Sofia and a resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea?
C. St Konstantin and Elena
4. What is pacha?
A. A type of sausage
B. An exceptionally stupid male individual
C. A meal of pig's ears, legs and tongue cooked in jelly
5. Rayskoto Praskalo, or Paradise Sprinkle, the highest waterfall in Bulgaria, is located in which mountain?
A. The Rila
B. The Stara Planina
C. The Pirin
6. Which island along the Black Sea coast is also known as Snake Island?
A. St Toma
B. St Anastasiya
C. St Ivan
7. Where is the largest botanical garden in Bulgaria located?
8. In 1836, the first in Bulgaria modern factory opened in which town?
9. Which of the following Bulgarian towns does not have an international airport?
A. Stara Zagora
The correct answers: 1. - A; 2. - B; 3. - A; 4. - C; 5.- B; 6. - A; 7. - B; 8. - C; 9. - A
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg