BULGARIANS CELEBRATE EPIPHANY WITH...
Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. The first census in modern Bulgaria ended on 1 January ...
2. What is a traditional winter dish in Bulgaria?
A. Roast peppers
B. Tarator cold soup
C. Stuffed sauerkraut leaves
3. Which region abounds with ancient Thracian megaliths?
A. The Northeast
B. The Rhodope
C. The Northwest
4. Who was the most Googled person in Bulgaria in 2021?
A. Kiril Petkov
B. Maria Bakalova
C. Boyko Borisov
5. Where is Bulgaria's nuclear power plant?
6. Bulgarians celebrate Epiphany with...
A. Jumping in open waters
B. Making peony wreaths
C. Slaughtering a pig
7. The last letter in the Bulgarian alphabet is...
8. Which of those is not a ski resort?
B. Sunny Beach
9. Which city is located on the banks of the River Danube?
C. Veliko Tarnovo
The correct answers to the questions:
1. - C; 2. - C; 3. - B; 4. - A; 5. - C; 6. - A; 7. - A; 8. - B; 9. - A.
Commenting on www.vagabond.bg