1. In 1876 Bulgarians rebelled against...
A. The Ottoman Empire
B. The Russian Empire
C. The British Empire
2. Bulgarian Stefka Kostadinova's world record in women high jump is still unchallenged. She jumped 2.09 m in...
3. Where in Bulgaria can you see a fully-preserved fortress?
A. Gotse Delchev
C. Malko Tarnovo
4. The name of Stara Planina mountain range means...
A. Long Mountain
B. Old Mountain
C. Dangerous Mountain
5. Which motorway do you need to take from Sofia to Varna?
6. Bulgarians claim which traditional product protects from COVID-19?
A. Slanina, or Bulgarian bacon
B. Shopska salad
C. Rakiya brandy
7. Where are the Melnik Sand Pyramids?
A. In the southwest
B. Near the Danube
C. In the Rhodope
8. Sofia's largest neighbourhood is...
B. Moderno Predgradie
9. What colour is the first egg Bulgarians dye for Easter?
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – A; 2. – B; 3. – B; 4. – B; 5. – A; 6. – C; 7. – A; 8. – C; 9. – C.