1. Which of these rivers flows into the Danube?
B. The Yantra
C. The Struma
2. Which salad contains tomatoes, cucumbers and white cheese?
3. Where is Bulgaria's only dolphinarium?
B. Stara Zagora
4. Which fish doesn't live in the Black Sea?
5. Bulgaria is a...
A. Parliamentary republic
B. Presidential republic
C. People's republic
6. Who ruled Bulgaria between 1954 and 1989?
A. King Simeon II
B. Georgi Dimitrov
C. Todor Zhivkov
7. Which of these cities does not have mineral springs?
8. Which of these cities has a Catholic cathedral?
9. The Pirin's tallest peak is 2,914 metres and is called...
A. Cherni Vrah
The correct answers:
1. – B; 2. – A; 3. – C; 4. – B; 5. – A; 6. – C; 7. – A; 8. – C; 9. – B.