1. At the 1988 Olympics, considered the most successful for Bulgarian sports, how many gold medals did the Bulgarian athletes win?
2. The climate in Bulgaria is...
A. Temperate continental
3. What do the Bulgarians add to chips?
B. Grated white cheese
4. Bulgaria's eastern border is defined by...
A. The Black Sea
B. The Rhodope
C. The Danube
5. Which Bulgarian footballer has won the Ballon d’Or?
A. Dimitar Berbatov
B. Hristo Stoytchkov
C. Georgi Ivanov
6. When did Bulgaria join the NATO?
A. In 1955
B. In 1989
C. In 2004
7. What does Bulgaria celebrate on 22 September?
A. Its unification
B. Its liberation
C. Its independence
8. Where in Bulgaria is an ancient theatre preserved?
A. In Plovdiv
B. In Sofia
C. In Varna
9. The most common female name in Bulgaria is...
The correct answers to the questions:
1. – C; 2. – A; 3. – B; 4. – B; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – C; 8. – A; 9. – A.