1. Which world museum is holding a temporary exhibition of Thracian treasures from Bulgaria?
A. The British Museum
B. The Louvre
2. Which of these cities is not on the Danube?
3. Which Bulgarian city is famed for its cherries?
4. What Bulgarian uprising broke out in 1876?
A. The April Uprising
B. The Ilindensko-Preobrazhensko Uprising
C. The Chiprovtsi Uprising
5. Where is Sinite Kamani, or Blue Rocks, nature park?
A. Near Sliven
B. Near Shumen
C. Near Sandanski
6. When was the current Bulgarian Constitution adopted?
A. In 1989
B. In 1991
C. In 1997
7. Which of the drinks goes best with Shopska salad?
A. White wine
B. Red wine
8. What will be the name of the future national gallery in Sofia?
A. Square 500
B. Bulgaria 1300
C. National Gallery Bulgaria
9. Where in Bulgaria you can see in situ Neolithic dwellings?
A. In Varna
B. In Burgas
C. In Stara Zagora
The correct answers:
1. – B; 2. – A; 3. – C; 4. – A; 5. – A; 6. – B; 7. – C; 8. – A; 9. – C .