2. Which celebrity made Bulgarian teenagers scream for days in front of her Central Sofia hotel?
B. Selena Gomez
C. Lady Gaga
3. What is the nickname of the two Dupnitsa "businessmen" who disappeared after being handed down a prison sentence?
A. Galevi Brothers
B. Karamazov Brothers
C. Scissor Sisters
4. What do Bulgarian high school graduates shout on their graduation party night?
A. They recite the Cyrillic alphabet
B. They recite an ode by Ivan Vazov
C. They count from one to 12
5. Which Bulgarian city was called Stalin from 1949 to 1956?
6. What do you not need to prepare that marvellous Bulgarian cold soup, tarator?
7. Which is the flattest region of Bulgaria?
A. The Upper Thracian Valley
B. The Danube Valley
C. The Dobrudzha
8. Which Bulgarian ruler defeated the Arabs besieging Constantinople in 717-718?
A. Khan Omurtag
B. Khan Tervel
C. Khan Krum
9. What is Boyko Borisov’s favourite pet animal?
B. Golden fish
Check the correct answers on the next page
The correct answers:
1 – A; 2 – B; 3 – A; 4 – C; 5 – B; 6 – A; 7 – C; 8 – B; 9 – A