A. 10 per cent
B. 50 per cent
C. 68 per cent
2. The book that gets most stolen from children libraries in Bulgaria is...
A. Joan Rowling's Harry Potter series
B. Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series
C. JRR Tolkien's Lord of the Rings
3. The steep price rise of which national staple made headlines in March 2012?
4. Which chalga super star will sing for Bulgaria on eurovision 2012?
A. Sofi Marinova
B. Desi Slava
5. Which Bulgarian king made history by defeating heavy knight cavalry with light infantry?
A. King Simeon the Great in 903
B. King Ivan Asen in 1234
C. King Kaloyan in 1205
6. The citizens of which Bulgarian town are traditionally known as frugal and witty?
7. Mavrud, one of Bulgaria’s indigenous grape varieties, is typical for which region?
8. When Bulgarians say Ciao!, they mean...
B. Good bye!
9. Where is the Brigitte Bardot-sponsored Park for Dancing Bears?
A. In the Rhodope
B. In Sofia
c. In Pirin
Check your answers on the next page
The correct answers to the questions:
1. C; 2. A; 3. B; 4. A; 5. C; 6. A; 7. B; 8. B; 9. A