A. He crossed the road naked.
B. He paraglyded over it.
C. He canoed through the flooded part.
2. What did Prime Minister Boyko Borisov present to the citizens of Burgas on St Nicholas's Day?
A. Myrrh from the saint's relics.
B. A wallpaper decorated with scenes of St Nicholas's life.
C. Several finger bones of the saint.
3. Where in Bulgaria is the biggest gathering of kukeri, or mummers?
A. In Yambol.
B. In Pernik.
C. In Kuystendil.
4. The northernmost tip of Bulgaria is...
A. By the mouth of the Timok river.
B. In Silistra.
C. Near Durankulak.
5. The famous rakiya from the Troyan region is made of...
6. Where in Bulgaria was the oldest gold treasure in the world discovered?
A. In Varna.
B. Near Sofia.
C. Near Kardzhali.
7. During Communism Bulgaria produced Pravets computers, ripoffs of...
A. Apple I computers.
B. IBM computers.
C. The Atanasoff-Berry computer.
8. The National Guard soldiers wear hats with feathers of which bird?
9. What part of the Bulgarian GDP is generated in Sofia?
A. Around 20 percent.
B. Around 50 percent.
C. Around 40 percent.
Check your answers on the next page!
The correct answers to the questions on the previous page:
1. C; 2. A; 3. B; 4. A; 5. C; 6. A; 7. A; 8. B; 9. C