A. They used Google Earth.
B. They knocked on the doors of the suspected houses and interviewed their owners.
C. They hired a chopper and photographed the suspect estates.
2. The ownership of which Thracian gold treasure got the national History museum and the Plovdiv Archaeological museum in a fight?
A. The Valchitran treasure.
B. The Rogozen treasure.
C. The Panaguyrishte treasure.
3. What do Bulgarians celebrate on 1 November?
A. The National Enlighteners Day.
B. The day when the Cyrillic alphabet was created.
C. The day when the first Bulgarian printing house was established.
4. Which is Bulgaria's top grossing movie of 2010?
A. Eastern Plays.
B. Mission London.
C. Hunt for Small Predators.
5. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov fired Health Minister Anna-Maria Borisova because...
A. She proposed legalisation of additional paying in hospitals.
B. She proposed legalisation of light drugs.
C. She said that Boyko Borisov had been responsible for the shortages in the National Health Service Fund.
6. Bulgaria's longest land border is 494 km and is with...
7. Bulgaria's smallest town is...
B. Malko Tarnovo.
8. What is the Stara Planina Standard?
A. The name of a new nationalist party.
B. An official standard implying the percentage of "real meat" in sausages.
C. A fair trade chain.
9. Who is the new coach of the bulgarian national football team?
A. Lothar Matthäus.
B. Diego Maradona.
C. Sir Alex Ferguson.
Check your answers on the next page!
The correct answers to the questions on the previous page:
1. C; 2. C; 3. A; 4. B; 5. A; 6. C; 7. C; 8. B; 9. A