Think you know Bulgaria and the Bulgarians? Take our test to doublecheck
1. How many parties entered the Bulgarian parliament after the 5 October snap elections?
2. How many of the people living in Sofia are foreigners, according to Eurostat?
A. 1 percent
B. 10 percent
C. 15 percent
3. Where in Bulgaria was the latest season of Survivor China shot?
A. In Vidin
B. In the Rhodope
C. In Lyulin
4. What does the Bulgarian expression "It will happen during a cuckoo summer" mean?
A. It will happen the next accounting period
B. It will happen only through my dead body
C. It will never happen
5. The pumpkin pie in Bulgarian is called…
6. Which Bulgarian city will be the European Capital of Culture 2019?
7. Which Bulgarian football team is competing in the 2014/2015 Champions League?
8. Where is Bulgaria's only Railway Museum?
A. In Ruse
B. In Stara Zagora
C. In Gorna Oryahovitsa
9. Bulgaria's run of the Danube is long...
A. 471 kms
B. 800 kms
C. 1,300 kms
Check the correct answers on next page
The correct answers:
1. – A; 2. – A; 3. – B; 4. – C; 5. – B; 6. – C; 7. – B; 8. – A; 9. – A